About this Event
Kindly note that to attend this class, you can either purchase a trial card at $25, an 8 lessons card at $180, or a 16 lessons card at $340. Kindly email [email protected] for more information.
Contemporary Fundamentals with Max
Sat 29 Jan
10 - 11.30am | Studio One
- Our classes are released on a weekly basis, and the following week’s classes (Monday to Sunday) will be available for booking every Friday at 5pm.
– Students can book and attend a maximum of 2 classes each week.
Classes in SB
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to enter Bugis+ Mall, with the exception for recovered individuals and medically ineligible individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical reasons with proof of certification.
- For classes held in SB, students are permitted to enter the premises up to 30 minutes before the class starts.
- All students are required to check in and check out using SafeEntry. Kindly flash your check-in page to our staff upon entry.
- Students are permitted to enter the studio 15 minutes before the class, and should leave immediately after the class ends.
Usage of Masks In-studio
- All students must wear masks throughout the entire duration of the class.
Class Cancellations and No Shows
- Please do not book a slot if you are unsure of your schedule or if you are feeling unwell.
- Should you be unable to attend class, kindly cancel by 5pm of the previous working day to avoid a late cancellation penalty. Kindly cancel via email to [email protected] or you may call our reception at 6338-0611.
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed into the studios due to safety reasons.
- Should a student register and not attend a class, the student will be given a warning on the first offence. Should there be a second offence, the student will be barred from registering or attending classes, and negotiations are not permitted.
Cleaning of Studio
- Our studios are extensively wiped down and sanitised in between classes. Anti-bacterial wipes are readily available for any additional cleaning.
- Cleaning frequency in the studio has also been increased and we are regularly disinfecting highly-touched surfaces.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Singapore Ballet, 201 Victoria Street, Singapore, Singapore