The doors open at 12:00, we start at 12:30 precisely. It is important for everyone to be there on time, so we can create a safer space with all of us and go through the guidelines from the start.
Would you like to:
- explore conscious touch?
- sensitize the connection with your body?
- honour your boundaries (and those of others)?
- give space to your desires?
- explore in a safer space?
You are invited.
Our Conscious Touch workshop centers on loving attention and touch. The exercises slowly build up in intensity so that everybody can join how and when they want to. The exercises are playful, sometimes intense, but always from a loving place.
All our events are consent based, meaning you never (!) have to do anything you don’t feel like doing.
No experience needed, clothes stay on.
In this workshop we stay away from sexuality. Not because sexuality is wrong, but to experience how nice cuddling and touching can be when there is no end goal or focus.
Come and celebrate conscious touch!
- to create a safer space we ask participants to keep to the guidelines that are discussed at the beginning of the workshop. When you are not respectful, cross boundaries or display other behaviour that jeopardizes the safety of the group we can ask you to leave the workshop.
- Wear comfortable clothing in which you feel nice. For example yoga clothing or jogging pants.
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing. This means that you can always voice your boundaries. We will never force you to do anything.
- Natural, clean scents are the best! Heavy parfume can be overwhelming for others. Bringing a towel and/or an extra set of clean clothes can be nice if you strained yourself before the workshop.
--> If you still have questions or insecurities, let us know; we are happy to help you!
WHY THE DUCK WOULD I WANT TO GO TO A CONSCIOUS TOUCH WORKSHOP?
Touching is proven to be healthy; it reduces stress and increases happiness.
It is also a way of exploring and connecting with your desires and your boundaries.
This workshop is about honouring your boundaries and giving voice to your desires. You don’t ever have to touch or be touched if you don’t feel a yes. This is ALWAYS the case, also outside of this workshop, but we create a safer space for you to experience, practice and enjoy this.
Government measures state that 1,5m distance is not required when working with coronatoegangsbewijzen. See https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/.../open.../stap-4-openingsplan).
- You must be able to show a coronatoegangsbewijs (vaccin or negative test result. Self tests are allowed, you can get them at the store). We provide some self tests at the door for 6 euros as well.
- keeping 1.5m distance is not mandatory.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Space to Be - Oude Haagseweg 58, 1066 BW Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands