About this Event
Building Confidence Course
Confidence plays a vital role in our professional and personal lives. It affects your choices, your behaviour, and how you are perceived by others.
Confident people have a feeling of self-assurance resulting from an appreciation of their own abilities and qualities.
Why are so many of us driven to undertake job roles, projects or assignments we find daunting?
Rather than engaging in tasks through a sense of fear, obligation or guilt, we will look at ways in which we can develop an authentic version of ourselves, engaging with activities in a way that builds our confidence and fulfils our own needs and values.
During this one-day workshop we will be exploring some of the reasons why many of us engage with negative self-talk to undermine ourselves and dent our confidence.
While we won’t be reciting positive affirmations or adopting power poses, we will also consider how our non-verbal behaviour influences our self-esteem and affects our confidence.
Confidence Building Course Objectives
- Identify different contexts where we experience varying degrees of confidence
- Understand what constitutes feelings of comfort compared to panic.
- Learn how to identify the most constructive way of thinking for any situation
- Consider the dangers of high confidence
- Recognise where unconfident feelings originate from
- Understand the relationship between our values, motivation and confidence
- Question our beliefs about what is achievable despite suffering from low confidence
- Develop transferable strategies to build confidence
Who should attend the Confidence training?
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to build self-confidence in their professional work environment or in their everyday lives.
It is a practical course for people who are ready to take responsibility in tackling feelings of low confidence and are willing to challenge themselves to develop long-lasting positive change.
Why Choose M Trainings' Confidence Building Course?
- Run by an experienced trainer
- This course is limited to 6 places so you are guaranteed personal support throughout the day
- From Only £295 + VAT per delegate
- We provide one to one and private group courses throughout the UK
- Course notes and support material
- Lunch & refreshments provided
- Certificate of achievement
"Very happy with this course, we were made to feel comfortable and able to participate. It has given me confidence that I can improve in getting my point across" - Charlie R | Connect Internet Solutions
"Excellent [Confidence Building] course, great introduction to confidence building. Great trainer who delivered content well. Small group size enables effective exercises and not feeling intimidated to participate.." - Joann L | NHS
"Friendly trainer who really wants to understand your personal goals for the training, and supports you to achieve these; It was great to do the role plays without time to think, as it put you in a real life situation." - Katie G | Datum Group
"Great subject to be trained for. It will help interactions both at work and at home. The [Confidence] course was delivered very good and i feel it was very effective. thank you" - Vahideh S | MFT
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
M Training, Greenheys,Manchester Science Park, Manchester, United Kingdom