Luis, the owner of Mocitos Dance School, is not only a professional Salsa teacher, he is also a professional chef. His two big passions he combines in our Comida con Salsa concept.
First you will be enjoying a traditional Cuban Creole Dinner, for which you will have the choice of the following dishes:
- Ropa Vieja (beef stew)
- Pollo Frito (chicken drumsticks)
- Camarones Enchillados (shrimps in tomato sauce)
- Ratatui de Moso (vegan ratatouille)
The meals come with Ensalada (mixed salad) and on of the following side dishes:
- Arroz Congri (rice boiled in meat broth, with herbs and black beans)
- Arroz con Vegetales (fried rice with vegetables)
- Yuca con Mojo (cassave with garlic oil)
Afterwards you’ll be learning the basics of Cuban Salsa in a 1.5 hour Introduction Workshop. No partner needed.
- Free welcomes drink (Mojito, Cuba Libre, soda, beer or wine)
- Cuban dinner
- Salsa workshop of 1.5 hours
- [email protected]
- +31(0)6-188 66 969
- Café De Ruimte, Distelweg 83 in Amsterdam Noord.
- By car: parking €1,40 per hour, free parking after 19.00
- By public transport: about 5 minutes by bike or 12 minutes walking from the free Buikslotermeer ferry behind Amsterdam CS or metro station Noorderpark.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
De Ruimte, Distelweg 83, Amsterdam, Netherlands