About this Event
The Colorado Festival of Horror (COFOH) 2022: Funhouse is an intimate fan experience and convention for all things horror, featuring celebrity guests, artists, writers, vendors, performers and so much more. This convention is the only horror convention in the Colorado area! We are bringing a dealers room of horror-related artists, writers and vendors, fiendishly fun panels, workshops and interactive audience events, a Costume Contest, a Horror Tattoo Contest, a Horror Art Show and many after-hours activities. We have announced our amazing first guest, actress Lynn Lowry of "Shivers", "The Crazies" and "I Drink Your Blood"! Our Embassy Suites hotel venue is conveniently located near a large shopping center and Denver International Airport. More information is available on all social media platforms and our website cofestivalofhorror.com.
- 3-Day Weekend Discounted Prices available till April 30, 2022
- VIP 3-Day Weekend Tickets (limited quantity of 50)! Perks include Early Entrance to the Death Dealers Room, close seating in Monster Main Events, a collectible COFOH 2022 Event poster and a collectible COFOH VIP badge!
- Single Day tickets available in May
- Kids under 10 years of age are FREE with a paying adult
Vendor Room hours:
- Friday 5-7pm (VIP early entrance at 4pm)
- Saturday 11am-6pm (VIP early entrance at 10am)
- Sunday 11am-5pm (VIP early entrance at 10am)
Coffin Joe says "Don't miss my show! It's the only horror convention in Colorado and 2022 is our 2nd year! So don't miss Colorado Festival of Horror 2022: Funhouse!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, Havana Street, Denver, United States
USD 30.00 to USD 60.00