You will be exposed to a comprehensive hands-on overview of the synchronicity of the hand technique in brewing and the coffee’s roasting profile, and its influence to the final cup’s tasting profile.
Class Fees: $100
Location: Chimichanga Little India (36 Dunlop Street)
The Coffee Workshop covers:
- Introduction to Coffee Beans
- Introduction to hand-pouring with filter coffee and French Press
- Industry standard hand technique in brewing; using the right coffee profile and the right grind size
The Workshop will also include:
- A gift bag of 150grams coffee beans for you to take home
- A serving of Churros to enjoy at the end of the class
a *BONUS* feature: Introduction to making cold brew at home
The class requires a minimum of 2 pax and maximum of 4 pax, this is to ensure that you get your money’s worth with near undivided attention from our barista.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
36 Dunlop St, Singapore 209364, Singapore