About this Event
Code BEAM Europe conference is a conference built on the long-standing legacy of the Erlang User Conferences. An event all about discovering the future of the Erlang Ecosystem and bringing together developers as a community to share knowledge & ideas, learn from each other and inspire to invent the future.
To make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable, we’re going to run a HYBRID event, combining both an in-person and virtual conference.
There are two different categories of tickets going on sale at the same time - for the in-person conference and for virtual conference attendance .
An action-packed two-day conference fused with a mix of talks on innovation and open-source applications based on Erlang, OTP, Elixir, LFE, BEAM and other emerging technologies! The themes this year are :
- GROWTH: An organization needs growth. If you are wondering how to best onboard new members to your team, adopt new technologies or take your products to the next level, listening to those who have faced the same challenges can greatly improve your chances!
- DEVOPS: A deep understanding of how software is behaving in the actual production environment is crucial for success. The DevOps paradigm enables developers to quickly and effectively understand the customer and organization needs, develop solutions, and see the impact of their work in production. Join to learn how some of the most effective teams overcome usual and unusual challenges in their production environment.
- WEB / CLOUD: The needs of the modern web and cloud environments are a natural evolution of those of the telecom domain, and it is, therefore, no surprise that the BEAM and all its dialects and tools continue to serve well those that choose them. Come find out about all the latest paradigms and frameworks for web and cloud development.
- FIGHTING TECHNICAL DEBT: Few engineers have the luxury to be experts in every domain they need to work in, and few teams have the resources to carefully plan ahead while at the same time adopting all the continuously discovered best practices for maintaining their software. Find out how different teams keep improving their legacy systems and also catch up with all the developments in the tools that help them do so.
- INNOVATION: What's cooking in the BEAM? What are the latest cool projects in the ecosystem? Join to find out!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Estrel Berlin, Sonnenallee 225, Berlin, Germany