About this Event
Join NetCom Learning trainer along with Managed Learning Services leader NetCom Learning for a complimentary interactive webinar on
Any individual planning to protect, detect, and respond to network attacks undoubtedly opts for Certified Network Defender (CND). Certified Network Defender is the world’s most advanced network defense certification that covers the most current network security domains.
Claim your spot now for CND Master Class (2.5 Hour) – A special and complementary offer to NetCom Learning and EC-Council clients.
The CND Master Class is a complimentary Instructor-led virtual session designed to help you understand the most popular modules in CND, such as Network security controls, IDS/IPS sensors, Wireless network threats, and much more, along with live lab demonstrations.
Time: 12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time/ 9 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
- Understand network security controls, protocols, and devices.
- Learn about IDS/IPS sensors, tuning IDS for false positives and false negatives, and configurations to harden security through IDPS technologies;
- Learn about Wireless network threats and how to mitigate them;
- Monitor and conduct signature analysis to detect various types of attacks and policy violation activities;
- Assess risks and vulnerability;
- Assess scanning procedures;
- Harden the security of various hosts individually in the organization’s network.
- Q&A session with the speaker
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
NetComLearning, 252 W 37th St 12th floor, Philadelphia, United States