About this Event
In this 2-day hands-on Workshop we will cover the best approach to building enterprise applications using Clean Architecture & .NET Core. You will be building your own application from scratch.
The explosive growth of web frameworks and the demands of users have changed the approach to building enterprise applications. Many challenges exist and just getting started can be a daunting prospect. Let's change that now.
This hands-on workshop will provide practical guidance and recommendations. We will cover architecture, technologies, tools and frameworks. We will examine strategies for organizing your projects, folders and files.
We will design a system that is simple to build and maintain - now and well into the future.
You will leave this hands-on workshop having developed the foundation and structure for your next enterprise application, along with the knowledge to take your enterprise application development to the next level.
Who Should Attend
All developers who would like to learn more about Clean Architecture and/or .NET.
Experience: Knows C#
You will need a computer with the latest versions of the following tools installed:
- .NET 5.0 SDK
- Node.js LTS
- Visual Studio 2019 (Required workloads - ASP.NET and web development; .NET Core cross-platform development)
- Visual Studio Code
Feel free to use your preferred editor / IDE.
- Getting Started
- Create a new Web API with ASP.NET Core
- Building a Data Model with EF Core
- Creating ASP.NET Core Web API Controllers
- Adding API Help Pages with OpenAPI
Beyond the Basics
- Architecture & Design
- Implementing CQRS with MediatR
- Building High Performance Queries with EF Core
- Simplifying Object-Object Mappings with AutoMapper
- Advanced Validation with FluentValidation
- Managing Unhandled Exceptions
- Unit Testing Application Logic
- Working with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Improved Logging with MediatR
- Automating OpenAPI Specification and Client Generation
- Health Monitoring with ASP.NET Core Health Checks
Video: Clean Architecture with ASP.NET Core 3.0 - Jason Taylor - NDC Sydney 2019
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
SSW Sydney - Enterprise Software Development, 81-91 Military Road, Neutral Bay, Australia
AUD 350.00 to AUD 440.00