About this Event
The 4-day CISA certification training facilitated aims at validating your audit experience and connecting you to expert instructors having extensive industry experience, who would assist you in developing the competency to identify vulnerabilities, streamline compliance and practice control with respect to information security.
As a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), you’re tasked with tremendous responsibility: You will audit, control and provide security of information systems for a multitude of industries throughout the business and IT sector.
CISA course is aligned with the latest 2019 edition of the CISA exam and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training course will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
- 4-day of assured Instructor-led online live training
- Access to CP’s study guide designed by industry experts
- 2 practice tests to gauge your learning post-training
- Chapter end quizzes and exercises in all lessons
- Recorded lesson video for post-training learning
- The course and the course materials are designed to meet ISACA Standards.
What skills will you learn from this CISA course?
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
CISA Certification Training Information
Governed by ISACA, CISA is a globally recognized certification that works on building the capability of identifying vulnerability and put a check on the security compliance within an organization. Trained on the 5 domains of information security, a CISA certified professional can:
- Formulate an audit strategy cantered around risk
- Audit assets to identify if they are protected, controlled and if they provide value
- Communicate audit report to the management and recommend impending action points
CISA Certification Pre-requisites:
There is no pre-requisite for taking up the CISA exam but in order to get CISA certified, one must hold 5 years of experience in information security auditing, control or security.
CISA Certification Training Exam & Certification
- No. of questions: 200
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pass score: >450 score
- Members: $575
- Non-Members: $760
Is the CISA exam fee included in the course fee?
No. The CISA exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid to ISACA for membership, application, and examination
What kind of course completion certificate is provided after the training?
On completion of 4 days of In-person, you will receive a 35 PDU's certificate. A soft copy of the certificate will be mailed to your registered email address within 48 hours of course completion.
How does Reform Skills Inc assure that the courseware provided and the training is practical?
Our certification training programs are designs to help you pass the exam in 1st attempt. With a hands-on learning approach and globally accredited courseware, our training program will boost your confidence not only to pass the exam but also to retain the knowledge beyond the classroom.
Who should take this CISA course?
CISA training course is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
What types of jobs are ideal for CISA trained professionals?
Jobs that are ideal for CISA trained professionals include:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security
- IT auditor
Why should I enroll in this CISA training course?
CISA has become one of the most sought-after certification programs in the world due to a growing demand for professionals possessing information systems audit, control, and security skills. CISA certification will give you these critical skills and provide with a competitive edge over your peers in the field of information security. This course will also help you prepare for the CISA certification exam.
- .The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- .Governance and Management of Its
- . Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- . Information Systems Operation, Maintenance, and Support
- . Protection and Information Assets
Why global corporate prefers Reform Skills Inc as their training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Reform Skills Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Reform Skills Inc repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost.
Please note: CISA is a 4-day training program (Tuesday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Washington, DC, United States