About this Event
Circular Economy Entrepreneurial Roundtable
Join us for an evening of free food, conversation, brainstorming, and solution building! We welcome all entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, professionals, and community members who are working on zero waste or circular economy initiatives or who are interested in learning more about this space.
We designed this event as a supportive roundtable where you can bring your ideas, challenges, or decisions, and we will work together to brainstorm and offer solutions. Think mastermind meets roundtable meets whiteboarding session.
Each person who comes will have a chance to share their idea, project, challenge, or topic they want to work on, and as a group, we will provide each other with suggestions and ideas.
Things you might ask for support on:
- Business development and sales strategy brainstorming
- Looking for connections
- Product development
- Market insights in Boston
- Scoping a potential idea
- Making a decision on systems or operations
- Searching for a job in circularity
We won’t be able to go in-depth on every topic, so please come prepared with a sense of what you want from the conversation. If you don't have a specific subject you want support on feel free to come too and offer insight, support others, or just listen in.
Eric Sargent, President of Circular Economy Club Boston, and Fabio Di Fabbrizio, Volunteer, will facilitate the conversation.
Potential things you could walk away with from this session:
- New friends and colleagues
- A solution to a challenge you are currently facing
- A new idea for a start-up or enterprise
- Resources and suggestions relevant to you
- Excitement and direction for your new idea
- Ways you can incorporate circularity into your organization or company (of any size or industry)
We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]
Image by pch.vector on Freepik
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Workbar Back Bay, Public Park Room, 399 Boylston St, Boston, United States