June 26 & June 27
About this Event
Calling all CEOs…
You’ve had your skin in this entrepreneur game for a minute now. And we all know that owning and running a business comes with a lot of demands and responsibilities in order to go to the next level. But what happens when your business starts to run you?
Too often, we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of day-to-day operations that come with running a business that leaves us feeling overwhelmed, overworked, and overloaded. If this is you, trust me, I feel you and have been where you are..
Have you been…
- Feeling alone in your entrepreneurial journey where it’s hard to relate and connect to others and build your network?
- Lacking the support and accountability you need in order to grow your business to a new level?
- Limiting your income due to not having access to essential knowledge, resources, and tools that can help you do business better and smarter?
- Struggling to implement the right strategies, tools, and systems to help your business run effectively?
Positioning your business for success can be difficult. But making the time to reset with like-minded game changers is the key to successfully growing and scaling your business?
Look, a successful business doesn’t happen overnight but it is possible when you become intentional about getting focused and aligned with the right needs for your business and goals.
That’s why you should join Circle of CEOs Weekend Retreat
During this 2-day experience, you’ll learn how to do just that! This weekend was designed to equip you with new tools, strategies, and self-care tips that tactfully empowers you to continuously grow, scale, and build your businesses at a high level.
At Circle of CEOs Weekend Retreat, you will...
- Increase your network to make sure it isn’t not lonely at the top
- Gain the needed support to grow, build, and scale your business
- Expand your knowledge and resources to increase your revenue
- Discover techniques to develop a retirement plan or exit strategy
- Learn new ways to enhance leadership, communication, and team building skills
Don’t miss out, now’s your chance to get right in your business!FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is the even refundable | No, this event is non- refundable.
Do you offer onsite parking | Yes, there is a parking garage connected to the building. Access instructions will be provided the week leading up to the event. Street parking is also available.
What should I bring | Feel free to bring your lap top if you so choose and We'll take care of the rest.
What should I wear | Whatever you feel is most comfortable.
Will there be food | Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
What protocols have been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 | Based on current guidelines implemented by city and state officials, our team has incorporated the following to keep all attendees safe.
- Enhanced cleaning measures has been implemented for the event space
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- All attendees must wear protective face coverings while in all common areas of the event space
- Hand sanitizing stations will be setup throughout the common areas of the event space
- Disinfecting wipes, spray and paper towels will be provided
- Space has been reconfigured to allow for physical distance amongst attendees
KENDALL FICKLIN | CEO, Kendall Ficklin & Associates
Kendall Ficklin is a thriving Entrepreneur, Sought-After Sales Coach; Nationally-Recognized Speaker as well as Published Author.
For more than 20 years, Kendall Ficklin has been at the helm of his own successful companies. He is the author of five business books and founder of a personal and business development community GRINDATION. Kendall is also the creator and facilitator of B.O.S.C. (The Business of Speaking and Coaching Training Program) where he serves as a sales coach, leadership instructor and motivational speaker.
Kendall’s entrepreneurial journey launched after leaving a 10-year career AT&T in the late 90s. From there, he opened his first barbershop in Atlanta, GA. It was during these years that Kendall’s gift for coaching became abundantly clear. Clients would enter for a haircut and leave with vigor and newfound energy to take massive action in their lives. Kendall’s advice ran the gamut—from business to personal, analytical to emotional. When he’d left corporate, Kendall already knew he had the knowledge and endurance to run a service-oriented company, but he discovered his ability to transform and draw out the best in people.
Success: Most people want what it looks like, but they don't want what it feels like.
Since those humble beginnings, Kendall has inspired thousands of people across the country through his seminars and training programs. His work has touched the lives of people from all walks of life, from professional athletes to hedge fund managers to students. “My journey to this point was built on commitment and sacrifice. I’ve experienced it all—from sleeping in airports when I couldn’t afford a hotel while on the road to building my business to now being in a position to hire others and build a booming business,” he notes.
Kendall Ficklin is a self-taught, self-made businessman whose knack for sales and leadership has earned him the honor of serving major clients such as the NFL, Chicago Bears, Buffalo Bills, Delta, Home Depot, WNBA, Arby’s, Honey Baked Ham, Carrabba's Italian Grill, and PepsiCo. From the barbershop to the boardroom, one thing remains consistent about Kendall: he excels at coaching. Not only is he is committed to motivating others to reach peak performance, Kendall leads from a place of authenticity. There is no one else like him.
Originally from Linden, NJ, he now lives in Atlanta with his wife and children. His businesses: GRINDATION and B.O.S.C. are the perfect solution for companies and individuals looking for leadership development, corporate training and ways to boost sales beyond belief.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
120 Ralph McGill Blvd NE, 120 Ralph McGill Boulevard Northeast, Atlanta, United States
USD 997.00 to USD 1497.00