About this Event
Mechanical Services Engineering Training - 4 day course
About this Course:
CIBSE ANZ Mechanical Services Training is a four-day course that forms part of a new building services series of face-to-face training that is launching in Australia and New Zealand.
This course introduces Mechanical Services as a core discipline within building services engineering. This includes an overview of what Mechanical Services are, their importance and design, and the vitality of how they integrate into the overarching building and construction process.
On completion of this course you will have an understanding of the following:
- Statutory, Cost and Technical considerations for Mechanical Services design and component selection
- minimum standard requirements and best practices in Mechanical Services design
- key components of the mechanical plant and systems
- the complexities and interrelatedness of Mechanical Services and other building services, which ensure/reflect a people-first approach, over a building-first mindset.
- key aspects of Mechanical Services including Ventilation, Fire and Smoke Control, Commissioning, Maintenance, Controls, Noise and Vibration.
- the importance of focusing on the comfort, health, wellbeing, and safety of the people who might occupy the building, and the appropriateness of the sustainability strategy in relation to those people.
Dates and Times:
27 July 2023, 9am - 5pm
28 July 2023, 9am - 5pm
31 July 2023, 9am - 5pm
1 August 2023, 9am - 5pm
This course will operate subject to minimum numbers. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary to postpone the course, delegates will be notified no later than 1 week prior to the start date with the new proposed dates. In this event, all fees will be refunded or transferred as per the delegate's preference.
What students have said:
"Excellent content, very indepth on the last two days"
"The sessions were really good and very comprehensive"
- Credit Card
Credit card payments can be made online.
If you would like to pay for this event via direct transfer then please register with the free code: InvoiceMe, and CIBSE ANZ will send you an invoice for payment.
Contact Sharon Pestonji via email [email protected] if you have any questions
If you cancel prior to 10 days before the start date of this event CIBSE will provide a full refund, less the Eventbrite fee. If you cancel within 10 days of the start date, you may be entitled to transfer your ticket to someone else, or CIBSE will issue you with credit to the value of what you spent, to attend future training events within the next 24 months.
CIBSE ANZ Training
For more information on CIBSE ANZ Training and other CIBSE ANZ events please visit www.cibse.org.au
Register your interest in attending this course in other cities across Australia and New Zealand, and we will keep you informed of additional 2023 dates. Please email Sharon Pestonji, [email protected]
Inquires regarding in-house training can also be made with Sharon.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Aurecon, 5/863 Hay St, Perth, Australia