About this Event
The Owls of Pill perpetuate the spirit of Christmas and bring a slice of local history with them. 'Taint Christmas til you've heard the Owls'. Today, the all-male singers, garbed in Dickensian costume of top hats, fancy weskits and flowing cloaks, carol their way through a festive hour at Tyntesfield.
- Please meet at Home Farm up to 45 mins before the advertised start time to enjoy your complimentary hot drink and homemade mince pie. You will be led down to the chapel for the start of the concert.
- Please wrap up warm in all your festive favourites and bring a torch.
- The chapel is approximately a 15 minute walk from Home Farm. Our mobility bus will be available for those who require it. The short, steep path down to the chapel is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Accompanied children aged 10-16 years old are very welcome.
- Please bring a torch and dress for the weather as the chapel can get cold.
"We" means the National Trust, charity number 205846, and National Trust (Enterprises) Limited.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
National Trust -Tyntesfield, Wraxall, Bristol, United Kingdom
GBP 12.50 to GBP 20.00