AdvertisementBecome a 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫® (𝐂𝐒𝐌®) trained by experienced practitioners and the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) of the Scrum Alliance®.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫?
Scrum Masters are the heart of the Scrum teams with the mission of inspiring others. This role cannot be successful by merely learning the theories; it requires deliberate practices and clear guidelines to take the Scrum journey. Since Scrum is simple to understand yet challenging to master, formal training like Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is one key factor in building a solid foundation for mastery.
Day 1 – Scrum Foundations
This module introduces the basics of Scrum, laying the groundwork for understanding its framework, roles, events, and artifacts.
Day 2 – The Scrum Master, Coaching, Facilitation, and Self-Organizing
Focuses on the role of the Scrum Master, exploring how they can coach teams, facilitate Scrum practices, and encourage teams to become self-organizing.
Day 3 – Service to the Team, the Product Owner, and the Organization
Concentrates on how the Scrum Master serves the team, supports the Product Owner, and provides value to the organization as a whole.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞?
- Each session is designed to include practical exercises with a great combination of interactive workshop and group activities.
- Your knowledge will be backed up by a Certified Scrum Master and a Certified Scrum Trainer, both of whom have excelled in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations.
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®.
- A reasonable price of 649 USD considering the remarkable highlights, valuable results and significant gains you will experience and achieve. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance® trainings in Southeast Asia, North America and Europe, where the price is more than 3 times higher.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧?
This course is for anyone who is interested in Scrum and wants to become a great Scum Master to develop the right products. It welcomes those who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach, whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills you already have.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?
- Consideration for a Certified ScrumMaster®
- 22 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years
- Get access to training materials and documentation, you can download our handbook, and Scrum on a page
- Networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations, and many more
𝐌𝐬. 𝐙𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 “𝐙𝐮𝐳𝐢” 𝐒̌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐚́
Certified Agile coach & Trainer
𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧
CIO at Axon Active Vietnam
- Location will be Ho Chi Minh City (4/5-star hotel) the exact location will be published before 04 Mar 2024
- Date: 08 - 10 April 2024
- Language: English
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, Vietnam