AdvertisementBecome a 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫® (𝐂𝐒𝐏𝐎®) trained by experienced practitioners and the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) of the Scrum Alliance®.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫?
The Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) course is an intensive workshop focused on training participants to effectively fulfill the Product Owner role in a Scrum team. It emphasizes maximizing business value and enhancing collaboration with team members and stakeholders. The course includes practical exercises, discussions, and case studies to understand Agile methodologies, prioritize tasks, and plan strategically for high ROI. All sessions are led by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® workshop contains a good balance of theory and practice. We cover the core of Agile and Scrum principles, look at Scrum from the Product Owner’s point of view and introduce practical concepts of Agile Product Management.
- Overview of Scrum, Agile Mindset, and Agile Manifesto
- Exploring the Role of the Product Owner
- Describing Product Purpose, Product Burndown, Planning, and Estimates
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Creating and Refining Product Backlog Items (PBIs)
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞?
- Each session is designed to include practical exercises with a great combination of interactive workshop and group activities.
- Your knowledge will be backed up by a Certified Scrum Product Owner and a Certified Scrum Trainer, both of whom have excelled in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations.
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®.
- A reasonable price of 649 USD considering the remarkable highlights, valuable results and significant gains you will experience and achieve. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance® trainings in Southeast Asia, North America and Europe, where the price is more than 3 times higher.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧?
This course is for anyone who is interested in Scrum and wants to become a great Product Owner to develop the right products. It welcomes those who are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach, whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills you already have.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?
- Consideration for a Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years
- Get access to training materials and documentation, you can download our handbook, and Scrum on a page
- Networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations, and many more
Ms. Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová
Certified Agile coach & Trainer
Mr. Sebastian Sussmann
CIO at Axon Active Vietnam
- Location will be Ho Chi Minh City (4/5-star hotel) the exact location will be published before 04 Mar 2024
- Date: 11 - 12 April 2024
- Language: English
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam