About this Event
After completion of this session, attendees will be able to:
- State the relationship of kidney function to ageing.
- Explain the role Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) plays in the decline of cognition.
- Implement CKD testing and management as part of chronic disease management for older people.
Download event flyer
Meg Pummeroy, Renal Nurse Consultant, Flinders Medical Centre
This workshop is developed and endorsed by the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for Kidney Health Australia.
1. As a precaution, limited seats are available for this session. Whilst this session is free of charge, non-attendance will incur a $30 cancellation fee if notification is not received 72 hours prior to the session.
2. Due to COVID–19, all participants will be requested to use the hand sanitiser at entry and masks will be available for participants who would like to use them. We have booked private rooms at the venues and seating will be arranged within the social distancing requirements.
3. All attendees will be asked to check-in at the venue via the QR code provided or by filling out the check-in form, as recommended by SA Health.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
headspace Adelaide, 173 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, Australia