About this Event
886 x WeedFeed Supper Club Event
For the first sitting, doors open at 5:30pm, the event will begin at 6:00pm and doors close promptly at 6:05pm. Please arrive on time & account for subway delays/traffic.
For the second sitting, doors open at 8:30pm, the event will begin at 9:00pm and doors close promptly at 9:05pm. Please arrive on time & account for subway delays/traffic.
* Everything is served in FAMILY STYLE for the table, Taiwanese food is meant to be shared.
Join WeedFeed and 886 for a 7 course pre-fix infused dinner, celebrating pride and NY legalization on historic St. Marks Place. Indulge in the city's finest Taiwanese food with a special twist, courtesy of everyone's favorite flower.
Food is a rare universal language, it not only fills a physical void within the human body but also an emotional one. Great food is not only fresh but also exhibits the passion and love of those who prepared it. It can bring you home, even when you aren't home. WeedFeed is proud to present our first infused dinner event with 886, the most innovative Taiwanese restaurant in New York.
“Please arrive 15-30 minutes beforehand, each round has a limited 90 mins time period”
What does the experience entail?
886 x WeedFeed 7 Course Family Style Infused Dinner Menu
*vegetarian options available
1. Cucumber salad
Sichuan pepper, pineapple juice, garlic
2. Popcorn Chicken
Chili oil honey, fried basil, chive aioli
(Popcorn Egg Tofu) v
3. Sausage, Egg & Cheese scallion pancake
Taiwanese sausage, mozzarella
(vegetarian option + beef option also available)
(Wok egg, mozzarella, black garlic & kimchi scallion pancake) v
4. "Ma"Po Tofu
Dry aged beef, taiwan dust
(Szedaddy Mapo) v
5. Flyyyy's Head
Bacon fat, ground pork, chives
(Substitute with dried tofu & liquid smoke) v
6. Seafood Deluxe Fried Rice
Dried scallop, shrimp, crab
(Lily Flemming fried rice) v
7. Fried Mochi Ice Cream
Other twists and turns but you'll have to come to find out more.
** Please note that all dishes will be served with an optional (but highly recommended) infused sauce. There will also be a vegetarian option and we ask that you alert us to any allergies before the event so we can try our best to accommodate you. **
1. This event is all about having a good time, we’re here to educate and entertain through humor, good food and shared experiences. We are not a meet up or networking event so please kick back, light up and enjoy the journey.
2. For the first sitting, doors open at 5:30pm, the event will begin at 6:00pm and doors close promptly at 6:20pm. Please arrive on time & account for subway delays/traffic.
For the second sitting, doors open at 8:30pm, the event will begin at 9:00pm and doors close promptly at 9:20pm. Please arrive on time & account for subway delays/traffic.
3. Please arrive 15-30 minutes beforehand. Please note each round has a limited 90 mins time period.
4. If you are dining with a group of friends at the event, please email us at [email protected] with everyone's names - we will try to accommodate and sit your group on the same table.
5. By purchasing a ticket and attending the Event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, filmed or recorded by WeedFeed and its affiliates for use in Social Media posts, promotional materials and other company assets.
6. The restaurant is located at 26 St. Marks Place. We have both indoor and outdoor seating available.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
886, 26 Saint Marks Place, New York, United States