About this Event
For ages 13 & up (Children 13 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult)
Learn to create this classic family meal and pick up tips on how to make the best use of your cast iron skillets. You'll create a crispy crust; silky smooth potatoes; and a melt-in-your-mouth dessert. As class ends, you'll sit down to enjoy each bite.
For ages 13 & up. Attendees13-17 must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket.
Attendees21 & up will enjoy a glass of wine paired with the meal.
- Chicken Fried Steak with Cream Gravy
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Bourbon Creamed Corn
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Skillet Cobbler with Seasonal Fruit
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States