AdvertisementCars & Coffee San Antonio
-2nd Saturday every Month-
Six Flags/Fiesta Texas
--Main Gate now opens at 6:30 am.
--Event shirts will be sold by the XPEL tent.
--*NO Dogs allowed unless they're an approved service animal. It's strongly suggested to have a vest on the dog to easily Identify it as a Service animal.
--No drones allowed unless pre-approved by Six Flags.
--New Premium paid parking area.
(email [email protected] for details)
***RULES & INFO***
1. Main gate on Six Flags Dr. opens at 6:30 am for all attendees.
2. The event is free. However, if you arrive 9:15am or later you'll pay a Six Flags parking fee.
3. Parking is first come, first serve despite make/model designations on map.
4. There are 4 parking areas. Spectators, Show Cars, Reserved & Premium. Spectator parking is always free.
5. Show Car & Reserved parking are free unless a charity is being hosted. It will be announced when a Charity is hosted. If you're planning to park in these two areas during a hosted charity you must bring a donation (see the Event invite for what to bring). Premium is paid and your spot is reserved for 5 to 10 months along with early entry into the event (email [email protected] for more info).
6. Show Cars. It is not up to C&CSA staff to determine what constitutes a 'show car'. You choose when you pull up to the juncture of parking in the Spectator area or Show Car area.
7. *Exotics. C&CSA defines exotics for the purposes of this event as the following brands/models: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Bugatti, Ford GT, Porsche 918 & Carrera GT, Lotus or cars pulled by event staff. High value classics may also be included. Upon approach to the Main Entrance stay to the far left for ingress via the gate immediately after the entrance, see map. Email [email protected] for a pass for expedited entry or for clarification for your vehicle.
8. Any advertising, soliciting, marketing in any form is strictly prohibited except by the Sponsors of the event. Violation of this will be cause for removal.
9. Exhibition of speed, burnouts, "donuts" are strictly prohibited on Six Flags property & is cause for an immediate ban.
10. Keep revving to a minimum. No excessive revving.
11. NO CONGREGATING AT THE EXIT.
12. *NO Dogs allowed unless they're an approved service animal. It's strongly suggested to have a vest on the dog to easily Identify it as a Service animal.
13. Do not attempt to enter the Sponsor's gate on Fiesta TX Dr. as you'll be turned away if you do not have the appropriate dashboard pass.
***Any inquiries please email carsandcoffee[email protected]***
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, United States