About this Event
During this session you will have the opportuntiy to:
- Meet the Career Development team and learn about the Fall '21 career events and programming
- Attend two virtual sessions which will provide insight, support, and strategy on co-ops, internships, and job searching
- Capture a professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile and submit your LinkedIn for review by a Career Development team member (optional).
This is a hybrid event, and registration is required.
- 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM PDT: Fall '21 Spotlight (Virtual)
- 2:00 PM- 3:00 PM PDT: Co-op + Career Panel (Virtual)
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM PDT: LinkedIn Photo Booth Session 1 (4th floor of 225)
- 4:15 PM- 4:45 PM PDT: LinkedIn Photo Booth Session 2 (4th floor of 225)
- 5:00 PM -5:30 PM PDT: LinkedIn Photo Booth Session 3 (4th floor of 225)
Zoom link and additional information will be sent to your email address closer to the event date.
*If you would like to view the two virtual sessions on campus in room 416 space available for students on a first come first serve basis.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Northeastern University- Seattle, 225 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, United States