About this Event
A harmonious family is a happy family. But we live in a time of discord, and our closest ties can be pulled apart by so many problems, from poor communication to harmful cultural narratives.
Yaqeen Institute’s second annual Canada conference is all about building a strong and spiritually connected family unit. Join thousands of believers to engage with renowned scholars and learn practical strategies that can help you foster love, unity, and faith within your family.
Date: Saturday Oct 7th, 2023
Venue: Grand Ballroom - Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Time: 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
There are limited seats available, each person is required to purchase a ticket.
If you are bringing along children, please ensure they have a purchased ticket.
Due to safety & fire hazard reasons, there will be no strollers allowed in the event area.
- Please use the main Hotel Entrance and make your way to the Grand Ballroom. There will be signs to direct you towards registration and the main hall.
- Starts at 9:30 AM
- Have your Eventbrite QR codes ready. You can find this in your confirmation email. We will be scanning your QR code at registration
- You will be given a wristband upon registration. Lost bands will not be replaced
- For group registration, it is recommended that you come as a group to make things easier
- City Hall Parking is an ideal place to park
Food / Beverages:
- There will be water stations throughout the hall. We will not be selling any food onsite; however, you are able to bring food/snacks from home
- For Lunch, there are several options within walking distance
- Please note: the venue has strict guidelines about food inside the main hall. You will not be allowed to bring food inside the hall
- We will not be providing any babysitting however we do have a room allocated for parents which will have a live video feed
- Due to safety & fire hazard reasons, there will be no strollers allowed in the event area, however, you may leave them in the Parents Room at your discretion
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Jazak Allahu khayran
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Canada