About this Event
Investing in real estate can be an income game-changer. ? Historically low mortgage rates, a high volume of recent foreclosures, and relatively low real estate prices make NOW one of the best times in history to start investing in real estate! Yet, most potential investors don't know how or where to begin in today's market. ?
Join us for an exclusive event designed to help you breakthrough and expertly navigate the real estate investment market.
- Evaluate deals the way a professional investor would
- Find deals that make sense for you - that fit your risk preferences, goals, and resources
- Quickly calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) of a potential investment opportunity using tried and trusted methods
- Differentiate a "good" investment from a "bad" one based on the numbers - catch the common "red flags"
- Evaluate fix & flips versus buy-and-hold properties
- Apply professional investment strategies
- REO/Pre-Foreclosure Investing: learn how to navigate and prescreen REO & Pre-Foreclosure properties so you can take advantage of these under-valued properties like a seasoned investor
- Tax strategies - structure a deal to minimize your tax liability
I look forward to seeing you at the next Zoom call!
About Your Host
As a seasoned investor, and a Lic. Real Estate Broker and Realtor® at Tayeb Group, I have been serving the Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk County real estate markets in New York since 2004. I have worked on $150M+ in real estate deals and guided novice and professional real estate investor clients on several successful acquisitions and flips. My investment portfolio (including multi-family) spans across the U.S. and Canada.
In addition to running a thriving real estate business, I am a Business Success Coach at Tom Ferry International, a leading Real Estate Coaching Program in the world.
Connect With Me On and