About this Event
JULY TOPIC: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF INTENTIONAL PRICING
Let’s get your Offers, Pricing and Strategy aligned with your goals and values.Together we’ll bring clarity and confidence to methods that make sense and actually work for you. It’s time to build your business around your life and not the other way around.
JOIN US FOR AN EMPOWERING WORKSHOP
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the art and science of pricing your offer with intentionality
- Disentangle Value from Worth - Acknowledgement and awareness of external conditioning and liberation from old models
- Disarm Pressure Around Pricing - Identifying and addressing real and manufactured pressures
- Demystify practical steps - Practice and Exercise to shift away from trading time for dollars in your business.
- Getting REAL about understanding the worth of your skillset and time
- Establishing a strong relationship between you and money
- Establishing boundaries with what work you take on
- After this workshop, you'll leave with:
- A workbook and live exercises to strategize/optimize current pricing choices
- The CONFIDENCE to implement strong financial foundations for you and your business
- Access to presentation slides
- BONUS!! All attendees will have the option to apply the price of the workshop to full "Modern Sales Foundations" Suite or Redefined Selling VIP day/ Coaching with our speaker Jess Villela
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Service Based Small Businesses in Start-Up/ Growth stages (first 3 yrs)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 9:30 am: Guests arrival, coffee, bagel bar, and networking
- 10:00am: Greet and Introduction
- 10:30 pm: Presentation Begins
- 11:15 pm Q&A and Implementation
- 12:00pm Workshop completion
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED:
- Coffee Sponsored by Coffee & Tea Collective
- Light Breakfast snacks (bagel bar, fruit, yogurt, green juice)
- Sweet Treats to keep you going Sponsored by Nothing Bundt Cakes - Point Loma
- $15 Discount Ticket for future Brunch Crunch Workshops
- 3 Day Passes to Cowork at You Belong Here ($60 value)
You Belong Here Takes a Sliding Scale approach to the majority of their programs to ensure that these programs are accessible.
- $45 - You do not own a home, share rent with roommates, money has been tight throughout COVID but you have gotten by and broke even with your business income
- $55 - You do not own a home, rent an apartment, have a partner and/or roommate, income stream ebbs and flows
- $65 - You own a home, have a consistent income stream, and/or have combined household income
*** Want to avoid Eventbrite fees? Send us a Venmo @YouBelongHere (be sure to put your full name + email, event name, in PRIVATE, so that we can send you registration)
MEET OUR EXPERT:
In her words:
"I help mission-driven Entrepreneurs simplify their selling so they can book clients with confidence and ease. "
Jess has over 15 years experience in Sales and Leadership Coaching. She helps entrepreneurs sell their offers with confidence and clarity. Jess specializes in shifting mindset to overcome pressure and let go of hustle culture. Her strategies are designed to support selling in a way that is authentic, and build a business aligns with YOUR values.
COVID PRECAUTIONS + REFUNDS
- We recommend that any attendee that has been around anyone who has had COVID within the last two weeks of the event date, to please reach out to us [email protected] so that we may process a refund.
At You Belong Here we understand how unpredictable and uncertain the times are, and with it comes the challenge of navigating socializing in person.
You Belong Here will be offering refunds only with a 72-hour notice prior to the event. We want to ensure that our vendors are compensated for their labor and not impacted by last-minute cancellations.
For any cancellations less than 72 hours notice, attendees can convert into a form of credit that can be used at You Belong Here or applied to a future Brunch Crunch.
WHY FINANCIAL LITERACY?
In 2021, You Belong Here collected survey data from over 150 San Diego based creatives and small businesses. The number one topic on everyone’s mind is Financial Literacy.
As creative small businesses, we’re most likely called to start our creative businesses as a way to share our art, our voice, and challenge systems and beliefs. I mean, who wouldn’t want to grow their wealth doing what they are most passionate about while positively impacting our communities and (dare we say) the world?
The work that we do as creatives brings voices to our communities. Yet, according to the report released by Center for Cultural Innovation (CCI), , creative businesses are not developing wealth at the rate of other small businesses and startups outside of the creative realm; not because our ideas are not significant, but because we lack the foundation of business development (i.e., financial literacy). Of course this is no fault of our own. Many of us creatives, while in school, didn't have a curriculum focusing on how to leverage our fine arts degree with business development. At the same time, we generally believe in the bigger picture outside of money; social justice, climate change, peace, love, and humanity. Spreadsheets, balance sheets, cashflow forecasts, profit and loss sheets, amortisation, appreciation, depreciation–this isn’t in our realm and has nothing to do with changing the world. So we think?
Yet, money (unfortunately) makes the world go round. And if we don't develop an understanding of our worth and our wealth, we will remain the statistics we are creating awareness about.
You Belong Here believes the economic growth and empowerment of the Artist is at stake. How can we build systems of change and support our communities if we are burnt out and barely getting by? These very questions are why You Belong Here is bringing back our monthly morning business development series, Brunch Crunch.
We hope to see you soon!
Owner and Program Director of You Belong Here,
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
You Belong Here, 3619 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, United States
USD 45.00 to USD 65.00