A Caribbean cultural day full of talks workshops & activities aiming to bridge the gap between generations and culture.
Have you ever wanted...
- To know how to read the game of dominoes properly?
- To speak Jamaican Patois?
- To learn Caribbean folk dancing?
- To know the difference between a bake and a dumpling?
- To hear stories from a diverse age range of what being Caribbean means to them?
- To be a part of creating actions to bridge the gap between generations?
- To want advice on how to buy land & how to open a bank account in the Caribbean
If you have answered yes to any of the above then come to Bridging the Gap.
Jamaica National Circle LDN have curated:
Siobhan Davies Studios , 85 St George’s Road , London, United Kingdom