About this Event
Not a day goes by without news about the global, harmful effects of plastics and other discarded materials on our environment.
In collaboration with TRAID, the Restart Project, Dr Bike and WERESTART we are delighted to launch a series of Repair, Reuse and Upcycle Pop-Up events in Brent.
- Free bike fixing service (BOOKING ESSENTIAL)
- Get your clothing sewn up (BOOKING ESSENTIAL)
- Learn and fix your electrical items, one item per person (BOOKING ESSENTIAL)
- Learn how to upcycle with crafts and workshops for children and families
- Planet Friendly Kitchen Gardening and Upcycling Inspiration
Our events are about repair and reuse and highlighting the need to make big changes to our throwaway culture.
These FREE events will enable local residents in our Green Neighbourhood areas (Church End, Roundwood and Kingsbury) to connect with local organisations and businesses who champion repair, reuse and upcycling and help us achieve our shared endeavours to live more sustainably.
Refreshments will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Parking is limited and as it’s a green event, we encourage people to attend via sustainable methods of transport - walking, cycling, and taking public transport.
Booking is essential, the fixers will try their best, but there is no guarentee that all items can be fixed.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Library at Willesden Green, 95 High Road, London, United Kingdom