Spring has just begun. Learn how to maintain your bonsai at this time of the year.
The art of bonsai primarily involves the day-to-day maintenance of our trees. Learn how to maintain your bonsai in this somewhat confusing South Australian weather. The workshop will focus on:
1. The growth habit of trees;
2. Their adaptability to our local South Australian environment;
3. Methods of pruning involving timing and technique;
4. How to properly water and when to repot;
5. A quick look at a programme of fertilization relating to the stage of the tree's training; and
6. Troubleshoot for bonsai problems.
Questions will be entertained and there will be trees available for participants to practise some of the techniques.
You will receive a discount from the nursery on the day for purchases if you attend the class.
You can bring along up to two bonsai for advice and assessment. Some participants may not have any trees, this is not a problem as we will have the nursery’s bonsai to use.
Tea/coffee & refreshments will be provided during the session.
For enquires or to register, please send us an to email [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bonsai Mujo, 185 Main North Road, Nailsworth, Adelaide, SA, Australia 5083, Adelaide, Australia