About this Event
Join the acclaimed blockchain in healthcare symposium catalyzing C-suite global market executives driving the transformation of healthcare with blockchain and edge technologies. ConV2X is where healthcare leadership & breakthrough technology providers converge to inspire and guide informed decision making to successfully navigate a new digital health era through real world evidence.
The audience includes a multidisciplinary global network that includes universities, health systems, payors, consortiums, pharmaceutical & medical device manufacturers, government, NGO, consultants, think tanks, clinicians, VCs/Investors, students and startups.
The full day event will present keynotes, panel discussions, and unparalleled business and research network opportunities.
- Drug Development and Clinical Trials Management
- Data Management, Access, Control and Consent Management
- Drug Supply Chain & Anti-Counterfeiting
- Insurances: Claims Management, Fraud Reduction & Administrative Processes
- DeSci: New Business Models in Healthcare and the Role of Tokenization, NFTs and DAOs
- Web3 and Metaverse
- Use of Data and AI on blockchain networks
- Regulation, Policy & Standards
- Global Technical, Cultural and Business Challenges
FOR EVENT DETAILS AND TICKET DISCOUNTS VISIT:
Send inquiries to [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
710 W Cesar Chavez St, 710 West Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, United States