About this Event
The Biodiversity Collage is a great opportunity to understand the challenges and pressures around Biodiversity through a fun, collaborative, visual and accessible workshop, based on the IPBES report.
During this workshop, you will discover the benefits Nature provides to Humans, the functioning of natural ecosystems, their interactions with human activities and the threats resulting from its destruction.
This workshop will be held in person at L'Oréal offices at One Raffles Quay.
Agenda of the workshop;
- 15 min Icebreaker + Presentation of the workshop
- 30 min Recreate an ecosystem and discover the impacts of human disturbance within it.
- 75 min Collage: organise and find the link between 40 Biodiversity cards to understand what Biodiversity is, what it enables and what degrades it
- 30 min Creativity: decorate your Collage by turning it into a piece of art to reflect on your Biodiversity learnings
- 30 min Debriefing and actions: collectively develop an action plan to break Biodiversity loss and regenerate our natural surroundings in Singapore
(The 5$ collected during the workshop will be used to pay for workshop material and actions taken by the Biodiversity Collage Association to raise awareness about Biodiversity)
Our mission at The Biodiversity Collage is to massively raise awareness about the importance of Biodiversity and reach 250 000 people by 2024.
So join us to make an impact together!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
One Raffles Quay, 8 Marina Boulevard, Singapore, Singapore
SGD 0.00 to SGD 5.00