About this Event
VIP Tickets for 2 - Available Now - (Limited)
- 3 Course Meal - Curated & prepped picnic basket for 2 by Celebrity Chef - Shawn Osbey
- Bottle of Wine (ID required)
- VIP Tent Access
- Picnic Blanket
- Goodie Premium Swag/Freebies
- All items packed in a branded tote
Please note - the ticket price is for 2 - If you have any questions regarding your purchase please contact - [email protected]
Beaute' Noir Fest - Juneteenth Celebration presented by Camille Rose is centered around the newest federal holiday, observed on June 19.
This is truly a celebration of Juneteenth and its history and what it means and stands for with regards to freedom of life, economics, education, arts/entertainment, food and the black culture as a whole.
Saturday, June 18 in Atlanta, GA marks the 2nd Annual Festival. We're back and bigger.
We have an amazing line - up of performers, DJs, hair/fashion show, games, and much more.
Get ready to celebrate the Beauty of Black Culture!
Menu - Picnic Basket Includes Food for 2:
(pickup is at the Food Tent upon arrival with presented ticket)
- Roasted garlic and lemon hummus with cucumbers, celery, carrots and naan bread
- International charcuterie cheeses with fruit - A variety of hard and soft cheeses from around the world garnished with grapes and berries served with crackers
Entree to choose from (upon arrival):
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich - Sliced Chicken breast on grilled ciabatta bread with a fresh arugula, sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella and a pesto mayo
- The Ultimate Club Sandwich - Hand Carved Turkey, Ham and Beef on toasted sourdough bread with swiss & cheddar cheese lettuce, & tomatoes with a roasted garlic and herb aioli
- Grilled curry Vegetables Wrap - Zucchini, squash, red onions, carrots, asparagus, mushrooms, and sweet potatoes with fresh spinach and a red curry hummus
- All come with Symphony Potato chips
- Wine Bottle (ID required)
- Bottled Water
- Fresh Baked Brownies
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Old Fourth Ward (Skatepark/Beltline), 830 Willoughby Way NE, Atlanta, United States