About this Event
Travel to French soil and celebrate with us for an unforgettable evening of delicious food, wine and music. No plane ticket required.
What better way to celebrate the end of the 2023 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
This is the Wine Event Of The Year!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:Delicious French food prepared by:
- Chef Daniel Labonne, Executive Chef at the Embassy of France
- The world-renowned French Chefs from Cuisine Solutions
- Chef Hughes Cossard, President/Owner of FoodExpression
Open bar all night
- Beaujolais Nouveau all night
- Champagne (VIP tables) and bubblies from France
- Excellent red, white and rose wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire Valley, Alsace. Rhone, Provence, etc.Entertainment all night
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demos
- French photo backgrounds for great-looking selfies
Music All Night: 4 different amazing musical acts
- Jazz band Crush Funk Brass
- The amazing Palmardy
- DJ Mad Bow
Sound and light system engineer Carlos Beaumont of VibesSolutions will work his magic to transform the room into the Embassy of lights!
A Classic Citroën 2CV will be our special guest for the evening.
5 Types of Tickets:
- Premier Cru: Enter at 8pm, then enjoy wine, food, music and entertainment.
- Grand Cru VIP: Enter at 7pm and enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting and live piano music for the first hour. Of course, you then stay for the rest of the night.
- Chateau Table Service for Singles: You will seat at a reserved table in a roped-off prime area but with up to 3 other guests, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early. An opportunity to make new friends!
- Château Table Service for Couples (table for 2): You will seat at a reserved table for just you two, in a roped-off prime area, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Chateau Table Service for up to 4: You will seat at a reserved table with up to 3 of your friends, in a roped-off prime area with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
Please note that the total number of tickets is limited. They will go fast so register early. We were sold out last year.
Buy for yourself or for you friends and family official Beaujolais T-Shirts, imported from France.
French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Enter FACC promo code FACCBN23 in the ticket of your choice. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration.
For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
This is a fundraiser: please help the FACC continue to organize great events.
It is also an excellent opportunity to stock up on excellent wine and food.
For security reasons, there will be no parking inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage.
This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents welcome.
Les Vins Georges Duboeuf:
Georges Duboeuf is a premium producer of award-winning French wines from the Beaujolais and Mâconnais regions of Burgundy and the South of France. His legendary palate, his ability to spot great wine and his enthusiasm made him a celebrated figure in the wine industry. The company that he founded, Les Vins Georges Duboeuf, brings to market wines renowned for their quality and value. They work closely with hundreds of small family wine growers to procure the highest quality fruit throughout the region, as well as export many small Chateau and Estate-produced wines that would otherwise not be able to brings their wines to the US. Georges’ son, CEO Franck Duboeuf, has taken on the tradition of leading the family winery and company, helping to navigate Les Vins Georges Duboeuf through the world’s wine markets as they continue to thrive in the 21st Century. Les Vins Georges Duboeuf is imported by Quintessential Wines, based in Napa, California.
Founded in 2002 by father and son, Stephen D. and Dennis Kreps, Quintessential is a family-owned-and-operated import, marketing and sales company headquartered in Napa, California. It is dedicated exclusively to representing other multi-generational, family-owned-and-operated producers who have the same passion for winemaking that Quintessential has for strategically marketing and selling those wines. These producers, from top wine regions around the world, create wines that offer the best, most authentic expression of the grapes from their respective vineyards. For more information, please visit.
Cuisine Solutions is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of sous vide foods. Led by an international team of award-winning chefs, Cuisine Solutions is recognized as the authority on sous vide—the innovative slow-cooking technique that the company pioneered, perfected and popularized decades ago. Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, Cuisine Solutions services more than 22,000 restaurants, as well as first and business class on the top 10 airlines in the world, retailers and major hotels.
Our other events:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Embassy of France, 4101 Reservoir Road Northwest, Washington, United States
USD 10.00 to USD 895.00