- 500mm MDF Board & 6 Coasters
- 1L U RESIN Liquid Glass kit
- Various colour pigments
- All Safety equipment needed (Gloves, Masks, Aprons, etc.)
- All Resin tools and Accessories (Heat Guns, Torches, etc.)
- Sand and Shells to decorate
- Ongoing advice & support via U RESIN
- Live demonstration before working on your own piece
- Time with artist for questions/ advice / etc.
- Discount code for U RESIN products.
- Tea, coffee & Lunch provided.
This Beachscape basics workshop is for all skill levels. Resin is the perfect medium to capture the beauty of the ocean! Students will be creating their own beach resin art and set of coasters, under the instruction of U RESIN. Spend your day on a fun, creative journey. Learn how to build depth and layers in your own beach art.
We will provide you with a live demonstration, time to ask questions, and guidance during your creation of art. All artworks created are yours to take home (At a later date - Resin Art will need to cure for 24 hours.) Not recommended for pregnant women or children under 18 years. T&C's apply.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
U RESIN, 4 / 24 Alloa Road, Maddington, Perth, WA, Australia 6109, Perth, Australia