About this Event
Hello all, Visual Arts Centre Presents to you Batik Handkerchief Painting Workshop!
Have you always wanted to know how Batik Paintings are done? In this workshop, you will have a chance to understand the materials and the history of Batik Painting.
- Obtain compositional skills, brushworks, wax drawing techniques – through learning:
- Floral patterns such as, frangipani, hibiscus and lilies. Curves decorating on textiles with curves, colour and looser lines.
- Introduction to various batik designs and appreciate a few traditional patterns
- Creating of own unique batik designs
- Bring home a complete batik design handkerchief size 30cm by 30cm
Dates: 25 February 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 2 PM – 4.30 PM
Venue: VAC Macpherson Studio
Price: $75 *All materials will be provided including a 30cm x 30cm handkerchief.
Suitable for students 12 years old and above! No prior experience required.
All materials will be provided for this workshop so do not hassle yourself.
Register Online today via https://visualartscentre.sg/workshop/holiday-batik-painting-workshop/
For any enquiries, Call/Whatsapp us at 6255 0711 or email us at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Visual Arts Centre, 10 Penang Road, Singapore, Singapore