About this Event
On Friday, July 15th, join us to experience the beautiful region "La Vendée"; where the Loire valley meets the Atlantic coastline.
Enjoy a delicious selection of dishes curated by the best local chefs, participate in our silent auction filled with wonderful items and sip a glass of wine while listening to some fantastic live music.
- Champagne Welcome and red carpet walk with selfie "step and repeat"
- Multi-course Seated Dinner with wine pairing included.
- Live entertainment until 10pm with Jazz band.
- Piano Solo.
- Dress Code: Festive Cocktail Attire.
- Raffle tickets for great items
- Silent Auction for amazing travel, sailing lessons, dinner cruise, beauty and fine dining
You will enjoy local specialty dishes prepared by DC's best chefs highlighting the Vendée Region, on site sketch artist and live entertainment.
Bastille Day is the annual fundraiser for the Comité Tricolore. All proceeds from the evening will help sustain its charitable mission throughout the year.
Sponsorship opportunities available – contact [email protected]
We are dedicated to keeping everyone safe and following recommendations from public health agencies and local government officials.
Check out our amazing On-line Auction with wonderful items, vacations and activities!
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction ------ *** Inactive Link ***
We will be adding On-line Auction items to shop in the near future.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
La Maison Française, Ambassade de France aux Etats-Unis, 4101 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, United States
USD 35.00 to USD 2600.00