About this Event
For ages 18 & up
Escape on a culinary adventure to the coastal city of Barcelona. You'll create an enticing menu of Spanish favorites as you grill: bread and asparagus for the appetizers; seafood for the paella; and steaks to perfection. For ages 18 & up. Are you 21 or older? You'll enjoy sampling Sangria with your meal.
- Sangria Blanca
- Pan de Tomate (Grilled Slices of Bread Rubbed with Garlic & Fresh, Herbed Tomatoes)
- Serrano Ham-wrapped Asparagus
- Seafood Paella with Allioli
- Grilled Steaks with Cabrales Butter
- Crema Catalana (Custard with Orange & Lemon Zest & Cinnamon)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States