About this Event
Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and the Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital — the premier women’s and children’s hospitals in the Mid-South — are hosting a hiring event for experienced registered nurses and other clinical and non-clinical support positions on Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the main lobby of Baptist Women’s Hospital. Convenient parking is available in front of the hospital or in the parking garage adjacent to the hospital.
Attendees will have one-on-one meetings with department managers to discuss openings and the opportunity to submit job applications and interview for part-time and full-time positions. Contingent offers will be made for the following positions:
- Experienced Labor and Delivery RNs
- Experienced Pediatric Emergency Department RNs
- PICU and PACU RNs
- Ancillary Staff for the Laboratory (Medical Technicians and Medical Laboratory Technologists)
- Radiology (Ultrasound and CT) Technologists
- Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) With Pediatric Experience
Why Work for Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women?
Besides being the only freestanding women’s hospital in the area, Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women was built by women and is led by women. With a new administrator committed to advancing the health needs of women and children in the area, Baptist Women’s Hospital is recognized nationally for its lifesaving maternal and infant programs. It is also the only hospital in the region to qualify to be a member of the prestigious Council of Women's and Infants' Specialty Hospitals and is a career destination for new and experienced health care professionals.
Offering a dynamic and diverse work environment, ample continuing education and advancement opportunities, and the tools and resources to help health care professionals reach their maximum potential, Baptist Women’s Hospital and Baptist Children’s Hospital offer
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate busy lives
- The opportunity to earn bonuses and substantial pay differentials
- Professional development opportunities that include a clinical nurse residency program
- An orientation program that allows nurses to work 480 hours with an experienced preceptor for accelerated learning
- A great location in the center of Memphis and minutes away from Shelby Farms Park
- A unique health and wellness program customized to meet employees’ needs
- A comprehensive health benefits package
- Free, convenient on-campus parking at all of Baptist facilities
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women, 6225 Humphreys Blvd. (Lobby), Memphis, United States