About this Event
Are you TIRED of hearing about wannabe “kings among men” and 18th century equivalent of a tech bro? Have those boring George Washington and Benjamin Franklin tours got you down? Well then, boy (pun intended) have we got a product for you.
Come one, come all and join us on this unique tour of Philadelphia. Walk alongside the Badass women who formed this city of sisterly love. Uncover the incredible entrepreneurs, doctors, politicians, artists, and activists that have made the city what it is today. Come hear the untold stories you won’t get anywhere else.
Read our 89 five-star reviews
- Hannah Callowhill Penn, our forgotten founder
- Ona Judge and her great escape from George Washington
- Barbara Gittings, lesbian pioneer
- Women in Medicine
- Women in Art: The Red Rose Girls
- LGBTQ leaders in the Gayborhood
Duration: 2 hours
Distance: 1.5 miles
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Independence Visitor Center, 599 Market Street, Philadelphia, United States