About this Event
At AvidXchange, we’re building more than a tech company – we’re building a place where you can Be Yourself and Belong. Are you actively seeking a new opportunity? Are you interested in networking for your personal or professional development? Then this event is for you.
About the event
In partnership with our AvidPride meetup group, which is our teammate group for LGBTQ+ members and allies, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, August 24 for an Open House (on-site and virtual) to learn more about AvidXchange’s culture and our commitments to creating an inclusive environment where everyone belongs and can bring their whole selves to work.
When: Wednesday, August 24 | 4:30 – 7:30 pm EST
- 4:30 – 5:45 – Registration and Reception (light refreshments will be served)
- 6:00 – 7:30 – Overview of AvidXchange + Speed Networking Interviews
Where: AvidXchange HQ, located in the AvidXchange Music Factory in Charlotte, NC
Parking address for GPS: 1011 Hamilton St. Charlotte, NC 28206
Who Should Attend?
This event is for members of the LGBTQ+ community, but in the spirit of inclusion, all are welcome!
- Engage with current teammates to hear about their teammate experience and the culture of AvidXchange
- Connect with members of AvidPride, and hear why they love our LGBTQ+ teammate group
- Learn more about our career opportunities and what we do
- Expand your network to grow your career professionally and personally
What to Expect?
- The opportunity to mingle, network, and build relationships!
- Our recruiting event will include an overview of AvidXchange, our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging commitments, followed by speed networking interview sessions!
Speed Networking Interviews: Speed interviewing gives us the ability to meet with multiple candidates briefly in an organized and controlled way. The interview for each candidate can last between 5-15 min.
For questions or more information contact Dionna Steed at [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
AvidXchange, Parking, Charlotte, United States