About this Event
We welcome you to join us for two professional learning days which can be done together or individually based on your goals. Each day offers choices depending on where you are in your curriculum process.
- Curriculum as a Hub for Teaching & Learning on Saturday, 21 January
- Using the Curriculum to Drive Teaching & Learning for Leaders on Sunday, 22 January
Check out each and the sessions offered below.Curriculum as a Hub for Teaching & Learning
Saturday, 21 January 2023
Whether you are new to Atlas or have been using the system for multiple years, join us for a unique day where we will explore the many different ways Atlas supports the curriculum process at your school. Each participant will select the sessions they want to attend throughout the day, ensuring everyone's individual goals are met. Everyone will walk away with several new ways to use Atlas to support their curriculum work!
Using the Curriculum to Drive Teaching and Learning for Leaders
Sunday, 22 January 2023
Many schools and districts have taken the time to create a robust curriculum; however, as we know, curriculum work does not stop with just the mere documentation process. Curriculum should guide our decisions around teaching and learning and should be adjusted to best meet the needs of our school communities. Dynamic curriculum that is used alongside student learning results and classroom data, allows for student needs to drive our curricular decisions.
As a large group we will explore how establishing a curriculum process is critical to keeping a strong connection between relevant curriculum and authentic classroom learning. Depending on where your school or district is on their curricular journey, select the appropriate group to take your understanding of Atlas and the curriculum process a step further.
- Curriculum as a Hub for Teaching & Learning: $199 per person or groups of 4+ $149 per person
- Using the Curriculum to Drive Teaching and Learning for Leaders: $299 per person or groups of 4+ tickets $249 per person
- Both Days: $399 per person or groups of 4+ tickets $349 per person
Registration fee includes: Materials, Continental Breakfast and Lunch
The pricing for each day of the workshop differs due to the content and formatting of the sessions. The second day is a one-day leadership workshop, which takes the learning beyond Atlas and focuses on developing broader strategies within the larger scope of curriculum. The first day is geared towards understanding how to use Atlas within the context of your school or district. The format for this day includes bite-sized sessions to spark ideas for teachers and leaders participating in curriculum work. Workshop Location
- Cancellation must be received 21 days prior to the event for a full refund or credit minus a $50.00 processing fee. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Attendee substitutions can take place up to 48 hours prior to the event without penalty when it is an exact workshop substitution.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or require assistance.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Dunecrest American School, Wadi Al Safa 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
USD 149.00 to USD 399.00