About this Event
The ASID Texas Chapter Dallas Design Community invites you uncover the magic of natural stone with the Dallas Design District's newest gem, Ann Sacks Slabs, ASID Industry Partner, who will present the following CEU:
Achieving Green Building Goals with Natural Stone [IDCEC #115169 | HSW] Natural stone is nearly complete as a building material in its natural state and has proven its durability over the centuries. Combine these attributes with knowledge that the industry has committed to lowering impacts, being socially responsible, and aligning with green building programs. Most design teams already agree that natural stone is inherently a great solution for projects with green building goals. This session will elaborate on why and show you where to find the documentation needed to check more boxes than you might have realized were possible with natural stone.
Then, get inspired by our new Dallas Design Community Chair, Bryce Smith, as he introduces his new leadership team and shares his groundbreaking plans for the upcoming year. It’s a glimpse into the future of the Dallas Design Community, and you won’t want to miss it.
Come enjoy drinks, light bites and mingle with other colleagues from our design community. RSVP now and be a part of an evening that promises to set the tone for the year ahead. Elevate your network, expand your knowledge, and celebrate design. See you there!
Lastly, don't forget to bring your business card to enter drawings for multiple prizes. Industry Partners, we will hold our "IP Spotlight," which means that at every meeting one IP business card will be drawn, and the lucky winner will get to give a 2 minute presentation about their company and services to everyone in attendance.
- $0 for ASID Members (Practitioners/Educators & Industry Partner Reps)
- $0 Students (both ASID members & non-members)
- $0 for 1st Guest of an ASID Member
- $20 for Guests/Non-Members and 2nd Guest of an ASID Member
- You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend. Registrations will close Friday, October 6th @ 11:59 PM or when capacity of 100 people is reached, whichever comes first.
- If you RSVP via Eventbrite and then discover you cannot attend, please be courteous by following these instructions to cancel your registration so that both the host and the Dallas Design Community volunteer organizers know.
Questions about this specific event? Contact one of the following two people: ASID TX Dallas DC Programs Chair Jennifer Mueller, Allied ASID [[email protected]] or ASID TX Dallas DC Chair: Bryce Smith, ASID IP Rep [[email protected]].
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Ann Sacks Slab Gallery, 1403 E Levee Street, Dallas, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 20.00