About this Event
Join us on the campus of Host Sponsor Dallas Market Center for two days of learning, sourcing, and recognizing the interior design achievements and volunteer spirit of our talented ASID Texas Chapter members! CDT brings together members of our industry to celebrate what we love: Design.
Visit the CDT EVENT WEBSITE to find a detailed schedule of conference offerings (including CEU descriptions), as well location maps and our generous Conference and Awards Sponsors.
IMPORTANT Registration Instructions
- When registering, you must first choose your Conference Registration Level for each attendee. Then scroll down to the ADD-ONS section to sign up for CEUs, tours, Thursday's Happy Hour and/or Friday's Awards Cocktail Party for each attendee.
- For those signing up for CEUs, you will not choose your individual classes until you reach the final check-out phase.
- All offerings require registration through Eventbrite to be able to attend. Registration will close Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 PM, so be sure to register by then to be able to attend any part of the conference. YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR ANYTHING ON-SITE, including the Awards Cocktail Party.
- Conference Registration:
- for ASID Members (automatically includes the Expo): $0
- for Non-Members (automatically includes the Expo): $0
- for Sponsor/Exhibitor Staff: $20 per person [NOTE: Your company's primary contact will be provided a promo code to register the appropriate amount of complimentary Staff Badges.]
- Education (ASID Members): $50 flat fee for as many CEUs you want to take over 2 days
- Education (Non-Members): $100 flat fee for as many CEUs you want to take over 2 days
- Emerging Designers Tours: $0
- Thursday Evening Interactive Happy Hour: $0
- Friday Evening Cocktail Party Awards Event:
- 2022 CDT Competition Entrants: $0 [Entrants receive 1 ticket with Entry. Please note that it's 1 ticket per firm, not 1 ticket per competition entry.]
- Students (both ASID members & non-members): $20
- General Admission for everyone else (both ASID members & non-members): $40
Contact CDT Co-Chair Laura McDonald Stewart, FASID: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Dallas Market Center Trade Mart, 2100 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 100.00