- A deeper understanding of the physical aspect of the practice: Alignment, the connection with the breath & bandhas, as well as learning to move and transition with ease and grace.
- A deeper understanding of the Ashtanga philosophy and how to apply it to your daily life
- A total of 5 Masterclasses (120 minutes each)
- 10 Ashtanga group classes at Yoga House studios
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This course is for anyone who has been practicing yoga but is new to ashtanga and to those who have been practicing Ashtanga and would like to dive deeper into their practice.
You should join this course if you would like to have:
- a more detailed comprehension of the asanas and learn about the intricacies of the practice.
- If you want to be introduced to the philosophy aspect of Ashtanga yoga this course is for you.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
The 5- week course consists of 5 masterclasses which will be held on Saturdays 2:00pm – 4:00pm (120minutes) and will consist of 2 parts: a 45-minute theory class and 75-minute practical session.
In addition to the masterclasses, a total of 10 group classes of ashtanga are included in the course package and are to be used during the course time (twice per week).
HOW MUCH AM I INVESTING?
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT*: Save 200 AED on bookings made by 16th September 2021.
To avail discount please use this promo code: ASHTANGA-IMMERSION
*Early bird not to be claimed in conjunction with any other offer
Facilitator: Jatta Tjurin
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
YOGA HOUSE, street 1, The Greens, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates