About this Event
Unwind and unleash your creativity at our exclusive "Art on the Vine — Uncork your creativity through Linoleum Printmaking" workshop lead by artist Annelies Danielle Schubert at Cavewoman Wines, a modern wine cellar shop celebrating wines owned and made by female vintners. This intimate workshop, limited to just 8 participants, combines the joys of wine tasting and artistic exploration for a truly memorable evening.
Date + Time: Wednesday, July 5th / 17:00—19:00
Location: Cavewoman Wines, 52 Rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris
In this experience, you will learn about my signature technique —relief printing— and create your own linoleum stamp artwork (numbered, signed, framed, and everything!) while sampling and enjoying a selection of wines and perfectly paired cheeses, exclusively chosen for the ocassion by Alison from Cavewoman Wines.
In this 2 hour class, you will be:
- learning about relief printing
- creating your own design
- learning about image transfer to a linoleum plate
- carving your linoleum stamp
- printing your linoleum stamp
- framing your final print
- enjoying a selection of wines and carefully curated cheeses
- taste (& then drink) 3 delicious wines, paired with a variety of rich cheeses
- meeting new people
You will leave this experience with a new learnt printmaking technique, your own hand-framed artwork, a stamp carved by yourself to continue printing chez-toi (at home), and for sure some new friendships.
In order to offer the best comfort possible, this workshop is open to a maximum of 8 people, if you wish to host a larger event, I am always open to hosting private workshops, just contact me!
What to expect:
- A fun, friendly, and engaging 2-hour linoleum workshop where you'll create unique linoleum designs inspired by beautiful wine labels
- Enjoy a delightful wine tasting with three specially selected wines made by women and savor a rich cheese platter throughout the event
- All materials, inspiration, and guidance provided by Annelies, a professional printmaking artist
- Take home your framed artwork and swap prints with fellow participants for a diverse collection
- Connect with like-minded people in a cozy & relaxed atmosphere
- Workshop is held in English, but if English is your 2nd language, I speak French and Spanish too!
Single seat: €95
Duo deal: €160 for two seats (you both save 16% when you book together!)
Included in the ticket price:
- Expert guidance from our skilled instructor
- All required materials for the linoleum workshop
- 10x10 cm linoleum plate, carving tools, and handmade frame
- Wine tasting with three different wines made by women
- Available wine + a varied cheese platter to enjoy throughout the event
- A set of polaroids to remember the experience
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind workshop experience that marries the world of wine and art in this collaboration between Cavewomen Wines and Annelies Danielle Schubert. Places are limited to ensure a personalized experience, so book your spot now and join us for a night of creativity, connection, and celebration, see you at Cavewoman Wines on July 5th for an unforgettable evening!
About the artist behind this experience:
Annelies Danielle Schubert — Practicing multidisciplinary artist, graphic designer, and educator living in Paris
Currently based in Paris, Annelies Danielle Schubert, is a Chilean multidisciplinary artist as well as a printmaking instructor through Paris College of Arts, Creative Gatherings Paris, and independently. The heart of her artwork lies in her creative practice— leaning into her curiosity and allowing herself to play with a variety of techniques and materials makes way for her to develop work organically and passionately. Her work currently explores themes of memory, release, and grounding through abstract oil painting, contemporary embroidery, and printmaking.
To learn more about the artist, visit her website at: www.anneliesdanielleschubert.com/about
Or follow her on instagram at: www.instagram.com/anneliesdanielleschubert
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Cavewoman Wines, 52 Rue du Chemin Vert, Paris, France
EUR 35.00 to EUR 160.00