About this Event
Newmarket is widely known as Auckland’s premier shopping, entertainment and hospitality precinct but are you aware of the amount and quality of outdoor art nestled amongst the boutique-lined streets?
Join us for 'Art of Newmarket' as we celebrate our diverse and vibrant arts community on an adventure that highlights the vast array of outdoor art that ranges from street art to fine art, commissioned sculpture to large scale murals!
Thanks to Newmarket Business Association for making this tour possible.
- Tour mode: Walking
- Distance: 2km
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Direction: One-way
- Start point: Railway St Studios, 8 Railway Street, Newmarket | https://g.page/RailwayStreetStudio
- End point: Teed St Larder, 7 Teed St, Newmarket | https://g.page/teedstreetlarder
See what else is on during 'Art of Newmarket' on 27 Aug - 9 Sep here: https://newmarket.co.nz/the-art-of-newmarket/
If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible by email to give someone else the opportunity to take part in the tour.
Where possible we encourage catching public transport to your street art tour.
If you’re driving, our top suggestion for parking is:
- https://www.wilsonparking.co.nz/parking-locations/auckland/newmarket/118-broadway-the-newmarket-carpark/ OR
- Auckland Transport’s street parking in Area 1 ($4 for 2 hours) or Area 2 (free all day parking) - https://at.govt.nz/driving-parking/parking-reviews
The start of the tour is at Railway Street Studios. Please arrive 15mins early if you'd like to check out the current exhibition.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Railway St Studios, 8 Railway Street, Auckland, New Zealand