About this Event
Archetypes of Your Year, tarot workshop with Sarah Gottesdiener
Curious about what archetypes are?
Do you want a framework to make sense of this hard WTF-kind-of-year?
Ready for a reset and new ways to think about your life energetically and spiritually?
If so, this workshop is for you.
In our time together, Sarah Gottesdiener will introduce what archetypes are and some ways to work with them for affirmation, grounding, and transformation. You’ll dive into your archetype of the year from a Tarot and conceptual/choose your own adventure lens.
You’ll come away with more insight, and clarity, and with some ways to move forward in a more empowered, intentional way.
You’ll learn a framework of being with the world that will help you navigate challenging circumstances, get out of ruts, and reorient around the energy you most want.
No prior knowledge of archetypes or Tarot is required.
We trust that you’ll learn what you’re open to receiving.
Sarah Faith Gottesdiener is an artist, designer and author. She is the creator of the Moon Studio, a center for creatives and intuitives looking to live a conscious, aligned life. A seasoned Tarot reader and scholar, she is the host of Moonbeaming podcast, which has been downloaded over 1.3 million times.
Ticket Price: $45 (in-person event only)
Please email [email protected] or phone 323-663-2167 with any questions.
PRS wants all guests to be able to enjoy our events safely and comfortably. If you require any accessibility accommodation, please reach out to [email protected] before showtime and we will be happy to assist you.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for PRS events, except in the event of a medical emergency, including but not limited to a positive COVID-19 test.
In the event that PRS is forced to cancel an event entirely, tickets will be refunded or vouchers offered for a rescheduled event.
Parking is available in both front lot (entry from Los Feliz Blvd. when heading east) and back lot (entry from first alley way, off Griffith Park Blvd. from intersection with Los Feliz Blvd.), as well as ample street parking on Griffith Park Blvd.
PRS EVENT POLICIES
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Events are subject to change without notice, including guest speakers and/or performers.
- We encourage you to arrive at least 30 min. before the scheduled event start time to find parking, enjoy the Bookstore and take your seats.
- Please turn off all mobile devices before the show. Talking and texting are not allowed during the events.
- No filming, audio recording or mobile phone recording of events, screenings, concerts or other programs by audience members is allowed without permission.
- There is no smoking permitted on PRS grounds.
- We strongly encourage guests to wear masks to PRS events to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- PRS allows Service Animals into the facility under ADA and state guidelines. For further details please visit www.ADA.gov. No animals permitted whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support, under ADA guidelines and CA Health Code.
- Please do not bring outside food or drink into PRS events.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited at PRS events.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Philosophical Research Society, 3910 Los Feliz Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States