About this Event
The event is limited to 10 women for an intimate and in-depth experience. This event is designed with intention to help us staying grounded and focus on having great conversations and enjoying the deeper connections with others.
THE CHAKRA SYSTEM AS ROADMAP FOR MANIFESTATION WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
Date: Saturday September 23rd, 2023
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: MANZANA, 47 High Street, Auckland Central.
What our workshop is about:
The Chakra system: the Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacred and Root is providing us a roadmap for living in an alignment with our higher purpose, an amazing detailed map for manifesting our dream lives.
In this workshop, Sierra- our host will walk you through all you need to know about the Chakra system to apply to your own situation - to be able to optimal your most natural capacity - to be able to embody your highest self in everyday life - to understand yourself and connect to yourself better.
Our workshop will start with a Tea Meditation, then flow into an explaination on the Chakra and a guided meditation on the 7 Chakras. We will also do some group and individual exercises to map out your own path of manifestation & apply these ancient knowledge into your unique situation. The final little fun activity is to create your own mini Chakra Art Journal to bring home with all materials provided.
If you hear the call for diving into this little journey together, you can grab your pass now as space is limited to only 10 women.
What included in the event: (More details on our sponsors & gift bags by host will be shared closer to event)
- Organic tea + healthy GF + vegan snacks.
- Chakra printed materials for the workshop.
- Materials for your mini Chakra Art Journal is included.
- Continuous support with free passes to Wednesday Meditation+Journalling session for female entrepreneurs at Manzana for Oct, Nov & Dec 2023.
- Little gratitude gift bags to bring home.
* If you can't make it this time but would like to potentially be one of the sponsors for the event, please email [email protected] with tittle Events Sponsor. There will be a sponsor info pdf pack sent out for more information on your rewards & benefits as a sponsor.
What you need to bring on the event day:
- Your own journal/ notebook & pen ( papers & pen will be provided for anyone that doesn't bring their own journal)
- Warm clothes for your own comfort.
Where to park:
- Victoria st Carpark is in 3 mins walking to the venue with weekend rate: $2 per hour.
- Please arrive on time at 1pm or 5-10 mins earlier to settle in, having spare time for bathroom before our event.
- REFUND POLICY: THERE IS NO REFUND ON YOUR CANCELLATION WITHIN 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, HOWEVER YOU CAN ON-SELL TICKET TO OTHERS. FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF EVENT IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED BY HOST AND YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE NEW DATE.
*YOU CAN CHECK OUT VIDEO HIGHLIGHT OUR PREVIOUS EVENT HERE:
ABOUT OUR HOST:
- Sierra Truong is a spiritual artist & meditation teacher with background in architecture & interior design. Sierra started to learn to teach meditation in 2012. Sierra also learned and practiced Chakra healing since 2018. She left her interior design job in 2020 to start her own business.
She has built her Inner Beauty By Sierra spiritual art brand with 30k+ Instagram followers and email subscribers. In Oct 2022, Sierra started a women circle named Living Your Dream women circle with a mission to create a community of female entrepreneurs & creatives who are also on a quest to live their most authentic and abundant lives. Since then, she has hosted tea meditation workshop and women's circle every month, and run a meditation+journalling session for female entrepreneurs at Manzana every Wednesday.
ABOUT OUR THE GROUNDED CIRCLE:
- The circle is founded with the mission to create a little spiritual community of female entrepreneurs & creatives who is passionate about living their most authentic and abundant lives. All of our women's gathering starts with a tea meditation and flows to a journaling practice, then sharing stories.
- We are committed to hold space for each and every women to share their story, to be heard & to feel most authentic. As we believe true belonging is to stay true to your inner self while also accepting and surrendering to what is.
- Authenticity and abundance go together. Most of our session is to remind ourselves to once again appreciating what we have as they are all foundation for abundance. And we can all enjoy abundance in the stillness we share together through tea meditation, the joy of taking care of our inner self, the love in sharing & listening to others. Spirituality is connection with ourselves, with others, with all things in Nature. And community is wealth.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Manzana – Creative Entrepreneurship Community, 47 High street, Auckland, New Zealand