About this Event
Tailored for corporate innovation leaders, this day-long workshop draws from our team's decades of experience in corporate innovation and venture building to deliver a hands-on, systematic approach for converting ideas into launched ventures.
In this workshop, you will learn a step-by-step approach for tackling challenges such as:
- Generating a steady stream of high quality ideas
- Securing executive sponsorship and budget
- Aligning incentives for success
- Recruiting world-class entrepreneurial talent and co-investors
- Managing tension and creating advantage
Space is VERY limited for this event to ensure a high quality of discussion and problem solving. Register now to secure your spot for the Alloy Masterclass.
- Early-bird pricing: 10% off Alloy + Masterclass tickets through Friday, August 11 with the promo code EARLYMC2023 at checkout
- Group tickets: 10% discount on 3+ tickets - select the Alloy Group option at checkout to receive the discount.
Alloy Venture Building SummitPresented by High Alpha Innovation
Join corporate and university innovation leaders, startup founders, and venture investors for a two-day event where we'll unpack current trends impacting the future of startup creation.
Alloy is the premier event for attendees to learn end-to-end start-up creation, lived experiences, network with other venture builders, and take back home critical learnings as they build the next-wave of venture backed startups.
Your ticket to the Alloy Masterclass includes access to the . Check your order confirmation email for a promo code to receive your complimentary ticket.
We have negotiated rates for Alloy + Masterclass attendees at two hotels that you're invited to book using the following booking links.
- (Alloy Location)
- (Masterclass Location)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block, 1850 Wazee Street, Denver, United States
USD 2100.00 to USD 2800.00