About this Event
WHAT IT THIS ALGORYTHM COURSE ABOUT?
This course provides a robust foundation on machine learning concepts and applications. This course is designed for students who have little to no technical background, yet are committed to venture into the AI space.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- (Non-tech) Entrepreneurs who want to build AI startups
- Career switchers from non-tech background
- Students exploring AI space
-> Difference between ML, DL and Data Science
-> Introduction of the following concepts:
- Supervised learning vs Unsupervised learning
- Learning and logic regression
- K-means clustering
- Decision Tree
- Boosting and bagging algorithm
- Time series modeling
- Kernel SVM
- Naive Bayes
- Random forest classifiers
-> Existing applications of ML
-> Q&A and Case Discussions
P.S More Algorythm courses coming up on each one of these concepts, follow for updates.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Algorythm Online Classroom, ., Moscow, Russia