About this Event
May 5th 2023
I think you and I alike are hyper aware of the AI boom the past few months. ChatGPT system has demonstrated how mainstream careers, businesses, and governance are being impacted as we speak. I've been in this domain for so many years and somehow always dreaded when the great "divide" might put several folks at a disadvantage. Given the inevitable changes (the good & the bad), I have developed a strong mission that AI expert knowledge must be democraticized, thus, a knowledge transfer between each other is paramount. We need more people understanding how AI mechanisms function AND work around them ~ even better, improve them!
The AI Age has officially began, so armor thy mind and ameliorate.??
Cheers to Innovation,
Engr. Kat Usop
LEVEL: BEGINNER, Preferrably NON-TECH BACKGROUND
Ideal for folks who are transitioning into an AI company with a non-tech background
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and navigate the trend of AI companies in the US and worldwide
- Explain and navigate the most common ML concepts
- Explain what is Data and why it is the building block of a successful AI engine
- Navigate their way into a more advanced tech-based courses in AI! ?
- CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL & ALGORYTHM ACADEMY - VIRTUAL TRADE SCHOOLS FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
- CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
- DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ? (Click )
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine ?
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND:
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
- BLOG/BOOKS: www.katusop.com
- TWTR: @itskatusop
- For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
- Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- At times, we coordinate a common time slot with all confirmed participants so that folks from different timezones can chime in – a group email is usually sent beforehand.
- All of my classes are ONLINE ???
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Algorythm Online Classroom, ., San Diego, United States