About this Event
Watch and discuss with the Alex Loves Colour Look and Learn workshop.
Learn how to create lust-worthy styles and perfectly lived in colour with this full day interactive session.
Recommended 2nd and 3rd Year Hairdressers, Seniors, Managers and Owner Operators, the Look and Learn workshop is a fun day that promises to leave you with the tips and tricks you need to level-up your hair game.
Complete with everything you need; food, drinks, notepads and pens will all be provided... Plus, each guest will leave with a goodie bag bursting at the seams!
What we will cover:
● Creating beautiful dimensional colours
● Working with dark bases
● Creating the money piece (disconnected and connected)
● How to avoid over highlighting
● Blending out any demarcation
● Utilising backcombing
● Foil placement for maximum impact
● Overcome fear of negative space (leaving hair out in the right places)
● Combining different techniques
● Face framing (how many foils is enough?)
● Zone toning for the perfect blend
● Heat Tools
● Capturing Instagram worthy shots
● Capturing as much content as possible with only one client
● Favourite apps
● Small business talk
Killer Hair, 150 Karangahape Road, Auckland, New Zealand